Special Offers & Special Events
Sign up for our Newsletter to get information updates. Scroll down to view all our Special Offers and Special Events!
Special Offers – Limited Time & Quantity, book now while you can!
- Fall Horseback Experience – Check out the spectacular fall colours with us this Fall by spending 3 nights at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa and enjoying 3 different Horseback Experiences with us! Warm up by meeting our wrangler and happy horses upon your arrival and hitting the trail on a 1 hour tour. The next day you’ll spend 3 hours exploring the area and getting great views out over the beautiful Bridge River Valley. After spending 2 days getting acquainted with our horses it’s time to put your skills to practice and head up into the hills for a Full Day ride. Enjoy a picnic lunch along the way and be sure to bring your camera to capture the beautiful Fall scenery!
Pricing starts at:
$536 per person (double occupancy) in a Forest View Balcony room. Sept 2 – Sept 14 (Regular $778.50)
$506 per person (double occupancy) in a Forest View Balcony room. Sept 15 – Oct 14 (Regular $733.50)
- Gold Rush Fall Special – Come out to enjoy our popular Gold Rush tour this Fall and get an extra night’s accommodation for free as well as an additional discount on the trip! This trip includes 3 days of guided riding at Tyax Resort, including a floatplane flight to start one day’s tour, 3 nights of accommodation at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa, all meals starting with lunch day 1 and ending with breakfast on your check out day.
Pricing starts at:
$890 per person (double occupancy) in a Forest View Balcony room. Sept 2 – Sept 14
$860 per person (double occupancy) in a Forest View Balcony room. Sept 15 – Oct 14
- Extend your stay in the Backcountry this fall! Spend a 2nd night in our Backcountry Accommodations and save 50% off your second night’s stay. Valid on new Bookings between September 2nd and October 13th, must book 2 consecutive nights in the same camp to receive the special. Minimum group numbers may apply.
Special Events – Tours, Camps, Clinics, Parties and more fun stuff!
- Ladies Only in the South Chilcotin – A Backcountry Mountain Bike Camp
Tyax Adventures is teaming up with professional mountain biker, world renowned coach, and super fun human being; Katrina Strand to present the first ever‘Ladies Only in the South Chilcotin’ mountain biking adventure camp. Join us to spend 4 nights and 3 days riding the trails in the beautiful South Chilcotin Mountains in BC. We’ll start off the adventure at the luxurious Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa before heading out into the backcountry by floatplane (yeah that’s right we fly to the trailhead!), the next 3 days and 2 nights we will cover tons of amazing singletrack, learn new skills, eat great food, see stunning scenery and have the BEST time! We will end back at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa where we’ll enjoy the outdoor hot tub, and a well needed massage in the spa, followed by a gourmet dinner in the lakeside Restaurant, a fitting end to a Backcountry Adventure you won’t soon forget!
Duration: 3 days/4 nights
Required fitness: Intermediate – Expert (able to ride 25km per day)
Tour includes: 2 nights accommodation in our Backcountry camps + first & last night accommodation at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa, all meals, all trailhead shuttles including a floatplane flight from Tyax Resort into the Backcountry, 3 days expert guiding with Tyax Adventures, coaching tips from Katrina Strand, massage at Tyax Resort, plus SWAG from sponsors Ryders Eyewear and discounts from DirtyJane.com
Dates: July 3 – 7, 2014
- Warren’s Back! 7 day Horseback trips with Warren Menhinick this July.
Everyone’s favourite wrangler is back this summer for 2 special trips! Spend 7 days with Warren exploring the South Chilcotin mountains by horseback. No one knows these trails and mountains like Warren does, having grown up in the area running horseback trips his whole life, Warren will be able to show you some of the most special places around here.
Duration: 7 days/6 nights (Optional additional night at the end of the trip)
Required fitness: Intermediate to Advanced (past horseback experience required)
Tour includes: 1 night Accommodation at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa + 5 nights in our Backcountry Camps & spike camps, all meals, expert wrangler = Warren Menhinick, & camp host
Price: $2355 per person
Dates: July 16 – 24, 2014. SOLD OUT
Dates: July 28 – August 3, 2014.
- Ryders Chilcotin Ultra Running Camp
Ryders Eyewear & Tyax Adventures present the first ‘Ryders Chilcotin Ultra Running Camp’. Spend 3 days running along the trails in the South Chilcotin Mountains Park. Each day you’ll run along a different piece of trail; through wildflower filled meadows, over alpine passes, alongside raging rivers and through peaceful pine forests, seeing the best of this remote wilderness. End your trip with a night at the luxurious Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa to top it all off!
Duration: 3 days/3 nights (Optional additional night)
Required fitness: Advanced – Expert (able to run 25 – 40 km per day)
Tour includes: 2 nights accommodation in our Backcountry camp + last night accommodation at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa, all meals, all trailhead shuttles, 3 days expert guiding with Tyax Adventures, massage at Tyax Resort, plus SWAG from sponsors Ryders Eyewear.
Dates: August 15 – 17, 2014